Emily's Story

This is the story of our baby, Emily, and how she is coping with Failure-To-Thrive issues.

Name:

My name is Fran, and I am a Mom and homeschooler to three wonderful children. I enjoy spending time with them and my loving husband and spoiled rotten Samoyed pup. I am also a post-graduate student working on Doctorate in Education. I am passionate about Early Intervention Services for special needs children. Early Intervention works!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Link to a picture of the "yellow-labeled" can of Neocate

http://www.shsna.com/pdf/neocate_new_formulation.pdf

Scroll to the bottom of this page to see the yellow-labeled can of Neocate (the one Emily needs) next to the new gold-labeled can of Neocate. We are asking the manufacturer to resume making the formulation that is in the yellow cans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home