Emily's Story

This is the story of our baby, Emily, and how she is coping with Failure-To-Thrive issues.

Name:

My name is Fran, and I am a Mom and homeschooler to three wonderful children. I enjoy spending time with them and my loving husband and spoiled rotten Samoyed pup. I am also a post-graduate student working on Doctorate in Education. I am passionate about Early Intervention Services for special needs children. Early Intervention works!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

We finally got an appointment with the new GI--at the end of next month! At least it will only be a 6 week wait rather than a 4 month wait, but still...

Emily has an appointment with the allergist tomorrow. I'm hoping for some answers. A little good news would be great too--the new insurance company is not covering the Neocate. I'm appealing, and I'm praying that the whole process is quick and successful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home