Emily's Story

This is the story of our baby, Emily, and how she is coping with Failure-To-Thrive issues.

Name:

My name is Fran, and I am a Mom and homeschooler to three wonderful children. I enjoy spending time with them and my loving husband and spoiled rotten Samoyed pup. I am also a post-graduate student working on Doctorate in Education. I am passionate about Early Intervention Services for special needs children. Early Intervention works!

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Dairy elimination stinks, literally

Switched Emily over to rice milk last night as we start the dairy elimination. We were sprinkling her Topamax in yogurt, and we switched to applesauce last night. Today she had a huge blow-out diarrhea diaper with nasty white seed-looking things in it. I hope this gets better because I don't know which is worse: constipation or diarrhea?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home