Emily's Story

This is the story of our baby, Emily, and how she is coping with Failure-To-Thrive issues.

Name:

My name is Fran, and I am a Mom and homeschooler to three wonderful children. I enjoy spending time with them and my loving husband and spoiled rotten Samoyed pup. I am also a post-graduate student working on Doctorate in Education. I am passionate about Early Intervention Services for special needs children. Early Intervention works!

Friday, May 08, 2009

Patch testing results














Emily had the patches removed yesterday, and they look negative. Un-freaking-believable. I thought for sure we would know the culprit(s) by now. She was a bit whiny yesterday, but I did not see any seizures. She did not soak through her diaper either. Nose is clear. She has been messing with her ears, but they are not infected. Today she was pretty fussy, and by noonish, I noticed that her speech was not clear. I did not see any seizures until after 6pm, now she is steadily having them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home