Emily's Story

This is the story of our baby, Emily, and how she is coping with Failure-To-Thrive issues.

Name:

My name is Fran, and I am a Mom and homeschooler to three wonderful children. I enjoy spending time with them and my loving husband and spoiled rotten Samoyed pup. I am also a post-graduate student working on Doctorate in Education. I am passionate about Early Intervention Services for special needs children. Early Intervention works!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

We may be able to get a small supply of Neocate for Emily! I'm pretty sure it is past the expiration date slightly, but I'm glad to at least have a chance of getting some more.

Emily continues to do extremely well with the Puffins and bits of chicken. The egg noodles did not cause a reaction either. She did get drop of milk from her sister's sippy cup, and that gave her a pretty yucky rash. She also had saltines that caused a reaction. The 2 ingredients in common were milk and soy.

I bought some allergy books recently, and I finally got a chance to read them today. The information is so overwhelming that I started to get depressed. I needed to come here and write out how well she is doing to convince myself this is all going to be okay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home