Emily's Story

This is the story of our baby, Emily, and how she is coping with Failure-To-Thrive issues.

Name:

My name is Fran, and I am a Mom and homeschooler to three wonderful children. I enjoy spending time with them and my loving husband and spoiled rotten Samoyed pup. I am also a post-graduate student working on Doctorate in Education. I am passionate about Early Intervention Services for special needs children. Early Intervention works!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

The last several days have been very good with Emily. She is strictly back on Neocate infant, and her tummy issues are so much better. She didn't catch much of a break though--poor thing is cutting 7 teeth right now--four of them molars!

Tuesday we meet with the new GI at a local university medical center. I'm hoping that they will be able to develop a plan and coordinate it. I'm bringing a detailed list of events/symptoms starting from my pregnancy to Emily's current issues. I made this appointment before we met the other GI, but since he could see us much sooner than this office, we went to him. I am thankful that I never cancelled this one. I have had NO luck getting through to the nurse or dr at the 1st office when I need them. The last time Emily had a bloody diaper, I called to see if she could be seen sooner, and instead of getting me in touch with the dr or nurse, the receptionist put me through to the appointment line. He may be a fantastic GI dr, but if I cannot get through to him when I need him, then what's the point?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home