Emily's Story

This is the story of our baby, Emily, and how she is coping with Failure-To-Thrive issues.

Name:

My name is Fran, and I am a Mom and homeschooler to three wonderful children. I enjoy spending time with them and my loving husband and spoiled rotten Samoyed pup. I am also a post-graduate student working on Doctorate in Education. I am passionate about Early Intervention Services for special needs children. Early Intervention works!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

We have most of the results!

And they are normal! We are waiting on one more result to come back, but that could take a couple more weeks. This is good and bad to me. I need some answers, more for my own sanity than anything.

Right after I posted yesterday, Emily woke up from her morning nap. Her bottom is completely raw and bleeding, and her poo is not right at all. Of course, there is the outside chance this poo is normal for Neocate Jr, so I am waiting for her dr to call back about it. She is also incredibly fussy again. She is refusing her sweet potatoes that she usually loves, and she is acting like she is hungry all the time. She had over 48oz of formula yesterday! Where is my sweet, happy baby?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home