Emily's Story

This is the story of our baby, Emily, and how she is coping with Failure-To-Thrive issues.

Name:

My name is Fran, and I am a Mom and homeschooler to three wonderful children. I enjoy spending time with them and my loving husband and spoiled rotten Samoyed pup. I am also a post-graduate student working on Doctorate in Education. I am passionate about Early Intervention Services for special needs children. Early Intervention works!

Monday, June 19, 2006

GI appointment is TOMORROW!

The new GI's office called today. After reviewing Emily's records, they are seeing her tomorrow! The person calling asked me if Em had ever had an endoscopy, so I think she was scheduling that as well. I will have to take my son and older daughter with me to the appointment, so I am praying that goes well. It's awful not knowing any babysitters in our new area!

Emily's tummy is slowly settling down, but apparently, she is still vomiting sometime during the night. I am anxious to hear what this new doctor says!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home