Emily's Story

This is the story of our baby, Emily, and how she is coping with Failure-To-Thrive issues.

Name:

My name is Fran, and I am a Mom and homeschooler to three wonderful children. I enjoy spending time with them and my loving husband and spoiled rotten Samoyed pup. I am also a post-graduate student working on Doctorate in Education. I am passionate about Early Intervention Services for special needs children. Early Intervention works!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Neocate Jr is working!

Emily has had 2 very good days in a row with Neocate Jr. I am still mixing it 3 parts Jr to 5 parts Infant.

She was pretty fussy all weekend, but even that seems to be working itself out. I was worried that taking her off Prevacid was causing that, but she is almost back to her old self. The last 2 nights she has also slept straight through. Before this she was waking up screaming in the middle of the night. Also, she does not smell so terribly awful in the morning...at least this and yesterday morning! I am thinking that we are almost in a detox mode, and we are getting all the bad (and STINKY!) stuff out of her system.

I am nervous about tomorrow. I get to call her gastroenterologist for her bloodwork results. As silly as this sounds, I am worried that they will find nothing in the bloodwork and have to go to more invasive procedures. I just guess it is weird that I am almost hoping they find something--just so we know and can hopefully treat it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home