Emily's Story

This is the story of our baby, Emily, and how she is coping with Failure-To-Thrive issues.

Name:

My name is Fran, and I am a Mom and homeschooler to three wonderful children. I enjoy spending time with them and my loving husband and spoiled rotten Samoyed pup. I am also a post-graduate student working on Doctorate in Education. I am passionate about Early Intervention Services for special needs children. Early Intervention works!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Great speech day! Emily is talking clearly and using longer sentences today--what a beautiful thing! She is having some tummy pain consistently today. The last 2 nights, she has cried in pain about an hour after falling asleep, and the last 2 mornings she wakes in pain. I think it must be heartburn related because she getting any milk in her sippy cup to keep the acid at bay. I put in an email to Cincy to see what they want us to do about the elimination diet, but I have not heard from them yet.

I had her on my lap just a few moments ago, and she had a brief "blip" where she was not able to find a word and got "stuck." Very short time, and after she was fine.

So happy for another good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home