Emily's Story

This is the story of our baby, Emily, and how she is coping with Failure-To-Thrive issues.

Name:

My name is Fran, and I am a Mom and homeschooler to three wonderful children. I enjoy spending time with them and my loving husband and spoiled rotten Samoyed pup. I am also a post-graduate student working on Doctorate in Education. I am passionate about Early Intervention Services for special needs children. Early Intervention works!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Not a good day. :(

Emily woke up in pain and cranky. I gave her the usual meds and added Prevacid per Cincy. Not quite an hour later, she was very unsteady on her feet and acting out terribly. She said her head hurt, so I gave her Advil. Took Alex to speech, and she was screaming and clinging to me. Speech was not clear. By the time I picked Alex up, she was acting better, but also acting very hyper. She sneezed--thick, green. At home, I gave her lunch. Right after, she grabbed her stomach and scream that she was hurting. Coughed and gagged several times but did not throw up. Put her down for a nap at 11:20am, still asleep as of right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home